ACK! We left the kids in Belgium! We don’t even allow the kids to do sleepovers with friends! But we left them in a foreign country abroad! You would too if you were us. This week’s episode will make you laugh when you see the mishaps of our trip to Belgium! Next week is the kid’s fully produced/edited video on how they lived off Belgium’s street food.
*Will you tell us your favorite part, what you like, and any other feedback in the comments? We’re trying a handful of different video types with all of you and want to know what you enjoy most!
☼SUBSCRIBE: Epic Family Travel Adventure, Photography & Advice ☞ http://bit.ly/AdventureFamilyChannel
►►Talking Points for Families, Classrooms and Homeschoolers
1. Did any of you count how many suitcases and bags we brought with us? Do you think you’d pack more or less?
2. Who gets the best sleep on planes?
3. What is one of Blaze’s favorite things to look at when he’s done with homeschool and chores?
4. Why couldn’t the kids find where we were on the map?
5. In what ways do the streets of Belgium look similar or different to your neighborhood?
6. Did you see any items in our friend’s home that looked familiar or you may own too?
7. Would you be nervous or excited to do a sleepover with friends in Europe?
8. When you read the title “We left the kids in Belgium” what was the first thing that popped in your head?
►Did you know Paris is a one hour train ride from Brussels?
Visiting the Louvre?
Check out our Top 10 Louvre Museum Tips for Families
*Join Our Private Confidence Community, Share Your Travel Photos, and Get Feedback!
◂ ◃ ◅ Get on the Waiting List to Experience Europe with Us! ▻ ▸
Portrait of Italy: Photography Workshop & Culinary Tour
Portrait of Greece: Photography Workshop & Culinary Tour
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the Waiting List.
☞Check Out More Adventures:
15 Things to Do in Venice ☼ Family Travel in Italy
7 Fun Photo Tips for Markets: Campo De Fiori, Rome Italy
Sony RX10 III Review – In Jungle w/Apes & Beaches l Best Travel Camera
❤ HELP US GET OUR FIRST 10K ON ❤
Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/merakoh and http://www.instagram.com/merakoh.dreamtravel
Twitter : http://twitter.com/merakoh
Facebook : http://facebook.com/merakoh (aiming for 20K now!)
📷WHAT’S IN OUR CAMERA BAG?
For the most recent, up-to-date list, see the section on camera gear here; https://www.merakoh.com/faq/
What We Suggest for Beginners: https://www.merakoh.com/phototips/camera-bag-for-beginners/
What’s in our Camera Bag for Travel: https://www.merakoh.com/phototips/whats-in-my-camera-bag-for-travel-photography/
What’s in our Camera Bag for Portraits: https://www.merakoh.com/phototips/whats-in-my-camera-bag-for-portraits/
Editing: Adobe Lightroom and Premiere Pro CC
Editors: Brian Tausend and Jeremy Langlitz
►►SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY!
📧 CONTACT – email@example.com
Episode 30: We Left the Kids in Belgium! ☼ Family Travel in France